Portland Winterhawks Booster Club Fan Trips
All fans are welcome on Booster Club trips!
If you are interested in taking a fan trip by commercial motor coach you can get your questions answered by contacting Stuart Kemp of the Portland Winterhawks Booster Club by phone at 360.852.5081 or by email at email@example.com
Complete information and sign-ups are available at the Portland Winterhawks Booster Club Membership Table at all Winterhawks home games. Or, you can download the reservation form for each Fan Bus Trip below.
If you are a current Booster Club member, you will receive a discount on each trip you take so sign up or renew your membership today! In many cases, the discount can pay for your membership(s).
Join or renew your Booster Club membership for at least a $10.00 to $100.00 discount per person! Membership applications are located HERE. You can either mail (add $3.00 to total) or bring to any home game and receive your membership cards, benefits and discounts.
- Cutoff date(s) for fan trips are listed below and on the downloadable Fan Trip Reservation forms. There is a separate form for each trip.
- At least thirty (30) fans must sign up for each trip! If trips are cancelled, full refunds will be issued to the first person listed on the reservation form.
- Trips must be paid in full before the cutoff date. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted for payments.
- We do offer non-interest payment plans on trips longer than one day.
- All trips must be paid for in full by the cut-off date.
- There are NO REFUNDS unless the trip is cancelled due to the minimum of thirty (30) people not being attained, or cancelled due to acts of God, inclement weather, etc.
- Buses are full size coaches, with conveniences.
- Limited to two (2) wheelchair passengers.
- We provide round trip transportation, nightly accommodations (if applicable), venue tickets (games and/or attractions as listed in itinerary), snacks, bottled water, games, raffles, trivia and prizes. There will be stops along the way so you can purchase food, stretch and so forth.
2016-17 FAN BUS TRIP SCHEDULE:
CANADA "NORTH-BY-NORTHWEST"We head to the far North to Prince George for two games against the Cougars. Then we travel south for one game with the Kamloops Blazers. From Kamloops we head over to Kelowna for our last game. A total of seven (7) days of hockey, sightseeing and just plain fun, fun, fun! Check out the extensive itinerary below for the daily happenings.
Event Date: SUNDAY, JANUARY 15, 2017
Cutoff and full payments due: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2016
Canada "North-by-Northwest" Fan Trip Reservation Form (PDF)
Canada "North-by-Northwest" Fan Trip Itinerary Form (PDF)
Canada "North-by-Northwest" Fan Trip Summary (PDF)
EVERETT SILVERTIPS @ EVERETT, WASHINGTONWe are offering a day-trip just prior to the Christmas Holiday Season vs. the Everett Silvertips.
Please download the following pdf document. Please fill out both sides of the form and come to the Booster Club Membership Table at any home game to complete your reservation. Signups will close on Friday, February 12, 2016, limited seating, first come first served. If you are unable to download the form, we will have forms available at the Membership Table. ALL FANS and MEMBERS are welcome on any Booster Club Fan Bus Trips. Members however receive a discount.
Please sign up early to insure your reserved seating.
Event Date: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2016
Cutoff and full payments due: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Everett Silvertips Fan Trip Reservation Form (PDF)
FAN TRIP NOTES:
All cut-off dates are at home games so you can make final payments and have questions answered. You will receive email blasts with details of parking arrangements and departure times and places. PLEASE BE SURE TO PRINT LEGIBLY ON YOUR RESERVATION FORM. IF YOU PRINT YOUR RESERVATION FORM FROM HOME you will need to reduce the PDF to fit on 8 ½ x 11" paper.
TRAVELERS MUST HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION FOR ALL CANADIAN TRIPS:
A PASSPORT or PASSPORT CARD and/or a WA STATE ENHANCED DRIVER'S LICENSE. TRAVELERS WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO SIGN-IN TO NIGHTLY ACCOMMODATIONS WITH A CREDIT CARD FOR INCIDENTIALS – THE TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE INCIDENTIALS ... ONLY LODGING or as noted on the Reservation (Itinerary) Form Round Trip Transportation, Accommodations (if applicable), Venue Tickets (Games and/or Sightseeing as noted on itinerary), Snacks, Bottled Water, Games, Raffles, Trivia and Prizes.
THERE IS A PAYMENT PLAN THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR THE OVER NIGHT TRIPS – CHECK OUT THE FAN TRIP RESERVATION FORM FOR MORE DETAILS. We accept cash, check or credit card payments.
CHECK OUT THE LINKS ABOVE FOR ALL DETAILS INCLUDING COSTS, AND OTHER DETAILS FOR EACH TRIP IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE BOOSTER CLUB - MEMBERSHIP TABLE AT ALL HOME GAMES or email Stuart Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Booster Club Action Photos
Membership Meeting Schedule
Portland Winterhawks Home Page
Western Hockey League Home Page Player of the Month
Player Meet & Greets
Booster Club Apparel
E-mail the Booster Club
|Player Action Photos & Vinyl Jersey Stickers are available at the Booster Club Table during every Winterhawks home game.
Come by, check them out!
A portion of the proceeds go to the players education fund!